Adelaide work wanted ads – CASUAL jobs and PART TIME work - Free ads
Adelaide Exchange job ads are a free and easy option for those looking for casual or part-time jobs to let potential employers find them.
Find Adelaide part time or casual work
• First, if you find a job ad of interest advertised on the Adelaide Exchange site be sure that when getting in touch take car to give them your name, contact no and some brief info so the potential employer will know if you might be suitable and also that you are serious about the enquiry – be polite and check your spelling and grammar – be positive and impress them
• Second, place a work wanted ad. Choose the SUBMIT button and you are just 2 clicks away from submitting a work wanted ad.
• Follow the simple prompts to tell potential employers the basics at this initial stage – this may include your age, sex, relevant work experience, educational qualifications
• If you have a resume you can ask potential employers to contact you for the full resume whilst retaining your privacy
• Employers looking on Adelaide Exchange will choose whom they respond to based on what you include in your ad copy and any responses so do take care – check your spelling and grammar – it’s really important to create a good impression on a potential employer
• Take advantage of the free image upload - potential employers can SEE you and an image will draw attention to your work wanted ad
• Adelaide Exchange strongly recommend you do not include your email in the ad copy as people can safely email you through your work wanted ad anyway and it will discourage those randomly promoting catalogue, party sales and other self-employment opportunities
"I use the jobs section of the website extensively. I am extremely please with the ease of usage and the promptness of loading the requests. I am also kept updated on the jobs I post which is great. I will use the Exchange site regularly, RD